Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Happy Birthday, S3 Asia MBA!

While the second cohort starts its orientation ceremony today in Shanghai, the first cohort celebrates the program's First Birthday in Singapore!!

Exactly a year back, we stepped into the classroom for the first time of our MBA lives! We couldn't have asked for a better start - than a '12 day crash course' in Financial Accounting, taught by one of the best and the coolest  Professors till date - Prof. Yoo Yong Keun, who had travelled especially from Seoul to Shanghai for those 2 weeks.

Though I can't believe its been a year already, this has to be one of the best times of my life - a time well spent, in and out of the class - and has given me experiences and friendships that I shall cherish at least for a life time!

Here's wishing you a very Happy Birthday, S3 Asia MBA!

Contributed by Abhinav Charan, Class of 2010.

1 comment:

  1. My goodness... I feel so nostalgic after reading this!!!

    ReplyDelete